We’re a digital marketing communications firm that specializes in business-to-business marketing strategies and business growth solutions.
Client brand stories are key. We provide a connection between people and brands using media and technologies. We seek to work with select clients as a long-term trusted partner, while creating beautiful and engaging marketing messages that generates results they seek.
Originally established as a broadcast media and production company, our first “big” web project was a 300+ page website in 1993 for DuPont and United Technologies as a solution to solve a document sharing challenge they faced. Since then, other brands and clients have included American Airlines, JC Penney, League of Women Voters, EDS, Frito-
Lay, Beale Bank, Cadbury Schweppes, Dr. Pepper, Coca-Cola, Mary Kaye, ChuckE Cheese, Nokia, Entrust, GTE/Verizon, Jackson National Life Insurance, Lincoln Financial, Curian Capital and many, many more.
We have current clients dating back to 1996, and have continually helped them grow online. Next Level Marketing Communications has always been a boutique digital marketing solutions firm and we’re in it for the long haul. Our goals are to add value, constantly drive for excellence, and deliver positive and measurable return on our clients’ investment.
Recruitment and Staffing Industry Focus – We Know Search
- Search/Staffing Industry Focus: We work and talk with recruitment and staffing professionals every day. Our digital marketing solutions firm is part of the largest recruitment training organization in the world, Next Level Exchange – www.nextlevelexchange.com.
- Strategy for Leadership: Staffing and search firm owners engage us to provide best practices and strategies. We understand search.
- Proven Solutions: We create websites, e-marketing plans, SEO strategies and brand collateral for search firms with that deliver a proven ROI.
- Track Record: Our clients and our clients’ sites are our best marketing messages. We are seen as a valued partner with their best interest in mind.
- Ongoing Strategy: Beyond websites, we scale and grow with clients providing comprehensive strategic marketing plans, business development ideas, and ongoing touch plans, social media, content marketing, SEO, mobile and more.
Clients have told us we are good listeners; we think we ask pretty good questions too. The purpose of our approach is to seek to understand business leadership challenges then create a strategy to reach your business goals. Our clientele ranges from startups to Fortune 500 firms. With over 2 decades of marketing communications experience, we’re valued by our clients because we deliver creative, engaging and high quality solutions that drive revenue, brand awareness and increase market share. Read client testimonials.
Some of the technologies and tools we use include:
- Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac
- WordPress CMS
- Apache, PHP, MySQL
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, ProTools
- Diverse set of content management systems
Since our business began, we’ve given back to the community. Our favorite charities and organizations for which we provide pro-bono work include The Kaye/Bassman Foundation, Muscular Dystrophy, CITY House, Operation Kindness, The Frisco Humane Society and The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.